a trade agent?
|It can be of great
use for an exporter to work with a trade agent, because
|| Caribecom executes
Market Studies containing more than only numbers and statistics.
We literally dive into your potential market, talk with
your possible buyers, consumers and if needed carefully
with future competitors.
This face to face approach gets much more relevant information
that can be implemented and used in your day to day business.
- A trade agent knows the consuming market
- He is able to build a costumers file for the exporter
within a reasonable period
- The investments for an exporter are relatively low
“Gateway to Europe”:
execute a Market Research?
|The Netherlands is a small country with
16 Million inhabitants. The Netherlands have one of the
biggest harbour and Airport of Europe. The country is
also famous about his infrastructure, international trading
and his geographical position. Thanks to the rivers, Rhine
and Meuse and other transportation facilities, we could
easily penetrate new markets and existed markets like
Great Brittan, Germany, France and Belgium.
- It is the difference between a successful introduction
or a costly mis-introduction
- The study earns itself back, because most exporters
under estimate the value of a market study. We have
seen many entrepreneurs entering a market who could
have saved additional costs if a proper survey/feasibility
was done: Caribecom saves you: a lot of money spent
at exhibitions, costs of travelling, an expensive
- Useful information from new markets (do you have
to change the brandname or the packaging? what is
your unique selling point in this market? which customers
do pay? What should be your entrée strategy
using an agent,broker or importer or sell direct?)
- Competitors information
- Higher Sales
- Study can be used as a guideline by a potential
- Study can be used to get trade financing
- we work effective and are not expensive (low overhead)
- we provide much more than only statistics
- face to face contacts
- we know the food-retail market
- no thick surveys, but no nonsense information directly
from the market